[Cynnabar] Social Nite!

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 18:09:28 CDT 2013

Hello, barony (and friends)!

Since there's no Business Meeting this week (and we have to wait for heraldic goodness until NEXT week...), I am opening my house for a social night.  I will make a big batch of something for dinner (I keep a kosher house, so dinner will NOT involve pork products, shellfish, nor red-meat-with-dairy.  It will PROBABLY involve chicken or beef.  If you have some allergy and would like to attend, let me know and I'll pick something to accommodate you!) (Longest parenthetical EVER.), but you can bring your own snacks, treats, or beverages (alcohol is fine... but share it with the hosts!).

My husband, Tristán, is all about Cards Against Humanity, these days, so there will likely be some of that.  ^_^

Also, we have two cats, so if you have allergies, be advised.

The door will be open from 6-10 pm.  Address and directions can be found at Cynnabar's Herald page.

Best-
  Chaya-Simcha bat Yonah
  ...Former Cynnabar Pursuivant

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell