[Cynnabar] FW: Minor medical authorization

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Thu Aug 15 06:38:16 CDT 2013

My Lord Seneschal and Everyone --

Let me point out that the Minor medical Authorization MUST BE NOTARIZED!

http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/treatminor-notary.pdf

It cannot simply be signed and presented.  Also, three copies are needed,
two at the event (one for the minor, one for the accompanying adult/legal
representative).

FYI

Godaeth, GM for Archery

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Cynnabar Seneschal <boc.seneschal at gmail.com