[Cynnabar] Wassail: an alert and call for help!

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:34:26 EST 2013

Hello!

Greetings!

Wassail!

Okay. Down to business. There are a couple things that need to be brought to attention. The first and most important is the use of candles at the event! Candles are indeed allowed! However, they cannot be freestanding and must be contained in some sort of container that is higher than the flame.

The second one is, as I am sure most of you are aware, we normally have lots of Crock pots! To have these, we must have a place to plug the. While there are spots to plug stuff in, there are not enough. I would be extremely thankful to anyone willing to bring extra power strips.

Thank you so much!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~

(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"