[Cynnabar] Newcommers ...An Invitation to attend Wassail

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 13:57:58 EST 2013

Unto the newly found citizens of the Barony of Cynnabar and...unto those within Cynnabar who may have potential friends who might be interested in attending an SCA event for the first time...do Tairdelbach and Hannah, your Baron and Baroness, send warm winter greetings!

As these winter months approach and the year comes to an end, We celebrate the season of holidays with a gathering known as Wassail. Within the SCA this a great day full of friendship, fellowship, and revelry for all members of the populace of Cynnabar -- who We are proud to call both friend and family. This is an all day event where as a Barony we gather in song, projects, good food and merriment.

It is with great joy, that We extend Our personal invitation to you to join Us for this day. We invite you attend to take part in some...or all of the day's activities including the afore mentioned activities -- along with a potluck dinner and Our Baronial Court. As Our guest, We would also like to express our heartfelt invitation to join Us for dinner at Our head table, should you choose. It would be Our pleasure to get to know you better!

This event holds dear to Our hearts as a time for friends and celebration. Please join Us!

The event is on December 14th at the Chelsea Depot. Visit http://cynnabar.org/wassail/ for more information. Newcommers, please RSVP to Lady Josseline (sakaera(DOT)jhaere(AT)gmail(DOT)com) if you are able to make it. We should be able to find you clothing (garb) for the event.

This event holds dear to Our hearts as a time for friends and celebration. Please join Us!

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness
Cynnabar