[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 12/09/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 19:48:38 EST 2013

I’ll see if I can get the meeting minutes from last meeting out tonight
also

Below are the meeting agenda for tomorrow’s meeting..

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Wassail! (Dec. 14th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Dec. 21st and 22nd) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Old Business

12th Night Lunch Tavern – A new request for spending up to $600 for lunch
tavern at 12th night. The original request was lower (for only 100
servings), however due to the event becoming Kingdom 12th night, the concern
was running out of food and not being able to serve enough people. Aaron and
Jadwiga will look into the logistics of increasing the amount servings to
feed more. The increase in budget was to accommodate any possible increase
without having to restart the discussion. If the increase is not happening
or not as much, please not the allotted budget is an ‘up-to’ amount. This is
the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Ann Arbor Christian School Demo (Dec 12th) – The annual demo we do for the
school. 6:30 arrival with 7:PM feast (demo) start. Need 2 fencers, 2 armored
fighters, an MC and dancers.  This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process for the group to officially support the demo.

Tithing to the Kingdom $500 – This will be our 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

New Business

Announcements

No Baronial business meeting on Dec 23rd.

December officer reports will be due on the Dec 16.

Cynnabar gift exchange will be on Dec 30th. IN GARB.

Last armored/rapier practices resume on Jan 12th.