[Cynnabar] Ann Arbor Christian School Demo This Thursday

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Tue Dec 10 18:21:57 EST 2013

Hi all,

Seeing that the demo has been approved, I need people to come. Particularly
I need a couple of people to demo rapie.

Right now on my list of people who are planning to attend are:

Armored:
Tairdelbach
Finn (Tentatively)

Rapier:
?????

MC: Midair

Dancing:
Elaine (and some choir people who do double duty.)

The Choir.

Please let me know if you can come. Ideally 2 - 3 armored and 2 - 3 rapier.
Maybe a dancer or two although we are OK with who we have for dancing right
now.

Logistics:

Location: 5500 Whitmore Lake Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Time: Get there at 6:30. Their feast starts at 7. It ends certainly by 9.
Usually by 8 or 8:30pm.
In the past we've met in the teacher's lounge.

Should be fun!
-Jadzia