[Cynnabar] Insurance Money

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:00:34 CST 2013

So I bring this up on the list because we do not have a meeting between now
and the dead line.  I will give a summary of the issue, my thoughts, and
then post what Baroness Giovanna posted on the Pentamere page so you can
read it in full if you wish.

Basically, does the Barony want 70% of the money it had to pay out for the
lawsuit returned to it or does it want the kingdom to keep it to make up
for shortfalls in the budget.  We need to let Kingdom know by March 9.

My thoughts
1)  As far as I know the Barony is doing well financially.  We don't need
the money.
2)  We gave it not expecting to get it back
3)  I have faith that the Kingdom Exchequer knows what she is talking
about.

So we should let Kingdom keep it.  Now if I am wrong on points 1-3, I may
change my mind, but that is where I stand.  Thoughts?