[Cynnabar] Day Camp at 12th Night

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:15:21 UTC 2013

HI Your Excellency -

   I took "polite day camps" differently. I assumed that rugs and tables
and chairs were all welcome, as good fences make good neighbors and prevent
ass-hats from setting up their chair two inches from my knees and thus
causing me to become a very impolite day camper indeed... :)

-Gregoire.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Hannah Schreiber <hannahschreiber at yahoo.com