[Cynnabar] Day Camp at 12th Night

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 16:18:10 UTC 2013

Well...clearly it needs to be explained more on their website since it's being interpreted in different manners! I'd suggest if there's 'extra' stuff you feel you need to bring then there's always the option to leave it in the car if there isn't the space. Better to have it than not if it's something you'd like to use.

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton