[Cynnabar] A&S report coming up!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:55:12 CST 2013

Greetings all!

It is the time again, for sending a small line to describe what you
have been up to, a&s wise :) Please send me a line before the 14th of
January.

And don't forget to plan something amazing to do in the future :) The
Regional Pentamere A&S fair is coming up on the 20th of April, which
may seem far away right now, but it will soon turn out to be next week
:)

Tomorrow is the first workshop for the year, and I would be happy to
have some suggestions on what you would like to see as a theme for the
workshop during the year, crafts that you want to try, people that you
think should come by and teach etc.

Best regards,
Arina de Traentorp
MOAS