[Cynnabar] Art Fair in Garb - This Wednesday @ 5:30 pm!

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:13:25 CDT 2013

Good morning, Cynnabar!

As there is decent interest in our simple "in-garb walking demo" for the
Ann Arbor Art Fair this Wednesday, July 17, we've set up a meeting point
and time to get together. If you're interested in joining us, please meet
at the Briarwood Mall at 5:30 pm on July 17. Specifically, you should look
for and park near the Art Fair Shuttle pickup location, as that's where
you'll meet and then ride the shuttle in together. Note that the shuttle is
$3 for a round trip, but this is much cheaper than paying for hard-to-find
parking near the Art Fair. There is no fee to enter the Art Fair itself.

Your point person will be Galen, who can be reached at
galen_o_conaill at hotmail.com if you have more specific questions.

Thanks!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine