[Cynnabar] Pennsic - Guards, retainers and POD duty

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 11:54:41 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Just a quick note about Pennsic scheduling -- I have singed the Barony up for retaining, POD, and guard duty for Sunday afternoon 1 pm - 5 pm (7/27). This is our typical day of service to the Kingdom and it's nice to do it all as a group!

If you can help with these activities please email or FB message me. We're already on the calendars that will be coming around via email....so don't double up that day. If you can't make that day/time, then please feel free to sign up for some other time.

Retainers - 2 for each 2-hour shift, One for Her Royal Majesty and one for His Royal Majesty
Guards - 2 people/shift, 1 hour shifts
POD (Peer on Duty) - 2 people / 1 hour shifts

This is fun to do with a friend or someone you want to spend time with at Pennsic! If you need instruction on what all this entails, I'll gladly help advise. Thank you all for helping with this!

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton