[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 06/24/13 meeting (with Officer Report Night)

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:25:59 CDT 2013

Newsflash! It’s officer report night! Please come to the meeting or send me
an e-mail with what’s happening with your office! Thank you.

For the rest of us, you get more for your meeting as it is officer report
night! More talking! More pie! For some, no pants! And there’s a 50% chance
you’ll hear Finn do his rendition of Greensleaves in the singing style of
Ethel Merman! What more could you want!

-Finn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Saline Celtic Festival (July. 13th) –

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Old Business

Baronial Exchequer position – We have two candidates that wish to hold the
Baronial Exchequer office. As part of our decision making process in the
Barony, we will go thru our 3-meeting discussion/approval process. The
difference being that at the end of this, since we have two candidates, we
will vote on which one the Barony wants as our next Exchequer.

This was be the THIRD of the three meeting process. We have:  Tristán
Bartolo de la Vega and Aaron Drummond who have both graciously offered to
become next Exchequer. This is the night we will decided who will become our
next Exchequer. If you want your voice heard, please come to the meeting!

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Aelfric as interim) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –