[Cynnabar] Singing at Summer Weekend Revel

Carol Perry Lagemann carolanneperry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:49:09 CDT 2013

Hi, everyone.

As you know, there is a Summer Weekend Revel in the park on Sunday
afternoon, and I hope to see you all there! :)

I had a lot of fun at the performance sharing time that we had at the
Spring Revel, and I know other people did, too--so I'd like to invite all
of you to participate in something similar at this event. Probably it will
be less formal; I'm planning to bring some songs to teach everyone (and
handouts with lyrics!), so we can sing together. Please bring
songs/stories/poems/whatever of your own, or just come and listen/play
along.

I'm not sure what time this will actually happen (whenever is convenient
for Their Excellencies), but the Revel itself is on Sunday, June 30, in the
afternoon at Island Park.

--Kasha