[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 03/18/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:12:17 CDT 2013

Q: What do you do with an elephant with three balls?

A: Walk him and pitch to the rhino!

It’s an elephant joke

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) –

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Old Business

Funds back from Kingdom: New budget proposal – This is our 2nd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. As we received $931.88 back from the
settlement funds, the proposal was to donate this money back to Kingdom.

Celtic Festival: The Saline Celtic Festival is happing again this year on
the weekend of July 13th. This is our 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process for the Barony to support this demo. No funds
involved at this time.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Rules clarification around minors participating at archery practices – It
was brought to light that there may be some minors showing up at archery
practice which raised several questions and concerns on exactly how things
are covered/dealt with in these situations. As there are multiple rule-books
out there and some seem to overlap, this discussion is to clarify how things
should be followed. The three items to go over are:

-          Minors at an event

-          Minors at the archery range proper

-          Background checks and when they are needed or not needed.

Note: We will put this at the end of the meeting in case there are those
folks that are not interested in the details.

Announcements