[Cynnabar] Dyeing fiber workshops!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:39:11 CDT 2013

Greetings to all!
I am now trying to start up my "Do or Dye" workshop. It will be a series of
workshops, with the first one being a "prepare your fibers" with a
pre-mordanting bath (date to be determined).
This will then be followed by one workshop per color, when the plant
material will be available (some workshop days we will even be out picking
the plant first), as the season progresses.
Since this is an outdoor activity dependent on good weather and the
availability of material (some we will buy), I need everyone interested to
contact me, so that I can set up an email and/or face book group with dates
and such, since it may change on a short notice... a.k.a. tornado warnings
etc...
I also need to know how many people want to do this, so that I can
calculate material cost and amounts. We will buy stuff in bulk to save
mailing costs, and then split the cost.

Best,
Arina