[Cynnabar] Travel afar to revel or melee

manager hotels gb.hotels at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 09:22:49 CDT 2013

To the lords and ladies of the Barony of Cynnabar.

While you are on your travels to the Michigan Renaissance Festival or to melee or revel in other lands. I have suitable lodging to lay your sore or drunken bodies down, soak in our pool, take of our hot breakfast buffet or work out stress in our armory / fitness center. I have lodging within walking distance of 5 nationally branded restaurants and within a short drive of ½ mile to 20 others as well as shopping and entertainment near Bishop-Flint airport (off I-75 & Miller Road) 15 min from the MI Ren Fest.

I also operate lodging in Novi/Wixom, Cleveland OH (Crowne Plaza), Elyria OH (Ramada Hotel and Conference Center), Near the Sterling Renaissance Festival (Sterling NY). I was a participant at Sterling Ren Fest long before most were born.

I want to offer the Barons and Baroness discounted lodging at any of my hotels while your are traveling. Please feel free to contact me directly at gfbarbour at flhmr.com, gb.hotels at yahoo.com or my cell phone 248-974-0886 in relation to specific locations and group rates.

Regards,        .

George Barbour
 President & COO FLHMR A Michigan Company
Five Lakes Hospitality Management Resources
Work with the RevPAR STARS