[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 05/13/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun May 12 21:22:07 CDT 2013

Here I sit. Another Sunday night before a Baronial meeting typing up the
prior meeting minutes and upcoming meeting agenda the day before they are
due. If you knew me back in school, this would be no surprise.

I’m just hoping that I get my work done in time as my new boss is apparently
a Pelican and they to tend to be
well, Pelicany.

So here is the agenda for tomorrow:

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) – Testing of dinner menu
went well. Content and class discritpions finalized this week.

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) – No new updates.

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) – Delightful conversation for feast idea as
a medieval reenactment of a roman feast.

Old Business

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Baronial Exchequer position

Announcements