[Cynnabar] A little music...anyone?

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 21:24:16 CDT 2013

Greetings Populace of Cynnabar, Neighbors and Friends,

We would like to invite you to the St. Cecilia at the Tower II on May
18th in Cynnabar (St. Paul's Church, Saline - same site as Terpsichore). This is the 2nd year for the event and we are so proud to host such a celebration of music for Our Barony and the Known Worlde! Whether you have a profound
interest in period music -- or just an inkling of trying it out -- this
event is for you!!! Classes for all levels of musicians, beginner through advanced,
lecture classes for musicians and non-musicians alike will be held -- as
well as a performance concert in the evening. All instruments, voices,
ancient to modern, are welcome!

Citizens of Cynnabar -- please note that your Baronial A&S Champion will be performing in the evening concert. There are not many opportunities throughout the year to
bear witness to the angelic voice of THL Kasha Alekseeva. Even if you can't make it for the entire day, We'd love to have you join Us as We harken all of the voices performing this evening. The concert
portion begins at 7pm. There will be other evening music activities
afterwards.

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness, Cynnabar

event website: