[Cynnabar] 12th Night Gate

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:18:52 EST 2013

Good Morning everyone!

12th Night is fast approaching with less than two months! I know we're still working on getting through the next 2 events but I need people willing to do gate at 12th Night! The hours are completely open as it stands. They will be from 9-4 with an extra shift between 12-1. I need people willing to do 1 or 2 (preferably 2) hour shifts. There is a lot going on this day, so I will be extremely thankful for your help! Thank you in advance,

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~
(Stephanie Bates)
 "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and ours have done for you and yours!"