[Cynnabar] 12th Night Gate

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 00:57:49 EST 2013

Greeting Cynnabar!!!! 12th night fast approaches! Only 44 days! In order to have
people at this event, we must have people willing to help check those people
in! The hours are completely open as it stands. They will be from 9-4 with an
extra shift between 12-1. I need people willing to do 1 or 2 (preferably 2)
hour shifts. There is a lot going on this day, so I will be extremely thankful
for your help! Thank you in advance, Ceara. (you can also Email me at ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com)

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"