[Cynnabar] Reminder: Mass Meeting

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 22:10:11 CDT 2013

Greetings one and all!

Just a reminder that our group's Mass Meeting is THIS WEEK!

Date: Thursday, September 19
Time: 6 pm - 10 pm
Location: Michigan
League, room 4
Wear garb, please.

Please come join us to welcome students and others and make introductions to the SCA. This is a great time to bring a friend or spread the word to someone you feel might be interested in the SCA, as well... please spread the word! Advertised start time is 6:30 for those attendees.

We're still in need of people to demonstrate all that the SCA has to offer. Bring your A&S projects, photos, stories, armor or other activities. (Note there will not be room to fight, but armor is still a great conversation starter!).

Hope to see you all there!

Hannah