[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 09/16/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:48:44 CDT 2013

If some of you are wondering from the minutes I sent out, how could I not
write the awesomely clever witticism and then write the rest of the minutes?
Well true believers, I write the intro last. Now you know.  And I still have
a cat that needs me.

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Mass Meeting (Thursday September 19th, 2013) -

Closing the Range (Sunday, Oct. 13th, 2013) -

Ale to the Victors (Oct. 26th weekend) - This is the return of the "medieval
tailgate" event hosted by Northwoods with our beloved Cynnabar as their
competition. While we are not hosting, this is a big participation event by
us. So we will put this on our upcoming events list to encourage
participation by all! This is a fun event.

Fencing Demo - There will be a fencing demo on Sunday Oct 27th from noon -
3:PM at the Ann Arbor District library. It is a focused fencing only demo.

Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov. 16th) -

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) -

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) -

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) -

Old Business

Event Proposal - Wassail! (Dec. 14th) - This was our 1st discussion of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. Proposal is for spending up to $450 for
paying for site and some fudge amount. The event will be at the Chelsea
Community Fair  Grounds (same site as last year). No concerns brought up.

New Group Fencing Marshal - William has thrown his hat in the ring to become
Cynnabar's next Group Fencing Marshal to take over from Galen who is
pregnant. Everyone at the meeting seemed fine with William as candidate.
Questions were asked of him and he responded well to all of them. If you
have questions for William concerning him becoming the next GFM, please come
to the next meeting and ask! This was our 1st discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

UoM Student group/recruiting - As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Announcements