[Cynnabar] Come to Mass Meeting, Get a Drawstring Bag!

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:36:13 CDT 2013

New to Cynnabar? Come to our introductory Mass Meeting this Thursday from
6:30-9:30 in the Michigan League (room 4) and I'll give you one of my
homemade, drawstring bags with "The Pale" on it (part of the Middle
Kingdom's heraldry). 100% natural canvas. 100% awesome. Inside is a printed
copy of the New Member's Guide to the SCA. The bags are useful for all
sorts of things -- turn it into a feast gear bag, a craft bag, or a snack
bag! First-come, first-serve -- RSVP here or to genoveva (dot) von [dot)
lubeck (at) gmail.com and I'll set one aside for you.

You can see the photo of the bag on our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=512658175492829&set=gm.10152196891568765&type=1&theater

Already a member of the Barony? Come help out and I'll pass out any extras
I have to those who help out at the Mass Meeting.

Genoveva
Newcomer Liaison (Chatelaine)