[Cynnabar] Off-topic request

Ben Jackson a_scholar_and_a_gentleman at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:56:27 CDT 2013

Hello Fellow Cynnabarbarians!

I have a non-SCA-related request.  I am taking an internal audit course at Eastern Michigan for my MBA and our project this semester requires that we find a company to actually perform an audit.  According to what I have learned so far, the idea size would have between 5-20 employees, would have an office or store that I could walk through and would ideally be willing to share some, of course limited, financial information with me.  I am still learning what this project would entail, but I only have about three weeks to complete my preliminary audit, so I was trying to narrow down a place willing to let me do this.  If I cannot find someone here I will probably just have to start canvasing local businesses.

If anyone works at a company that would fit this description, or knows someone who owns/manages/works at a business that might fit this bill, please let me know or have them contact me.

I appreciate any help.  Thank you for your time, now back to your fighting/drinking/painting/weaving/drinking.

Tristán Bartolo de le Vega
Chancellor of the Exchequer for His Most Royal Majesty's Glorious Barony of Cynnabar   (Meh meh.)