[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 09/23/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 21:09:26 CDT 2013

It is officer reports at the Baronial Meeting this week. I even have an
elephant joke that I could use as a witty opening. However, it may be a tad
inappropriate for a public-ish forum such as this, so come to the meeting
and ask me in person if you wish instead!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Mass Meeting -

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Closing the Range (Sunday, Oct. 13th, 2013) –

Ale to the Victors (Oct. 26th weekend) – This is the return of the “medieval
tailgate” event hosted by Northwoods with our beloved Cynnabar as their
competition. While we are not hosting, this is a big participation event by
us. So we will put this on our upcoming events list to encourage
participation by all! This is a fun event.

Fencing Demo – There will be a fencing demo on Sunday Oct 27th from noon –
3:PM at the Ann Arbor District library. It is a focused fencing only demo.

Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Old Business

Event Proposal – Wassail! (Dec. 14th) – This will be our 3rd discussion of
our 3 meeting discussion/approval process. Proposal is for spending up to
$450 for paying for site and some fudge amount.

New Group Fencing Marshal – This will be our 3rd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. William has thrown his hat in the ring to
become Cynnabar’s next Group Fencing Marshal to take over from Galen who is
pregnant. Everyone at the meeting seemed fine with William as candidate. If
you have questions for William concerning him becoming the next GFM, please
come to the meeting and ask!

Budget line item - $25 reimbursement for UoM fee for having table at
Northfest – This will be our 2nd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. The University charges $25 for having a table
at Northfest. This was paid out of pocket by Gregor and Genoveva. We are
looking to reimburse them the funds. The only open question is can the group
reimburse funds without a receipt. We will ask our Exchequer about this.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Tristan) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –