[Cynnabar] A&S report time again

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:29:13 UTC 2014

Greetings to all!

It is that time  again! Please send me a line regarding what you have been
up to A&S wise this last months, so that I may be able to add it to my
report.

And if you plan to attend or take part of the Pentamere Regional A&S
competition, please let me know, and I can get you supplied with a Cynnabar
shield. I am also happy to answer any questions regarding how the judging
and competition works, and hope to see as many entries from Cynnanbar as
possible. We have an amazing amount of artisans in our barony, and I hope
all of you will consider to enter.

Best,
Arina