[Cynnabar] A&S report time again

Carol Perry Lagemann carolanneperry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:17:01 UTC 2014

Hi, Arina.

I've been working on lots of stuff for St. Cecilia, prepping the class
schedule and getting in contact with teachers. I'm preparing to teach a
class there myself, one that teaches basic rhythmic reading skills. Also,
I'm working on music to perform in both concerts--some Renaissance vocal
music with Jadzia and Simcha and some medieval songs with Jadzia and Aaron
(and possibly Meg Raynsford from Ealdormere).

In addition, I just signed up to teach two classes at this year's Pennsic:
"Warrior Ethics in Japanese War Tales" and "Basics of Vocal Sound
Production" (or something like that... I don't remember off the top of my
head what titles I gave the classes... >___> )

I do not plan to compete at Regional A&S, but I may judge--I am still
trying to decide.

Thanks!
Kasha