[Cynnabar] New Monthly Activity: Instrumental Get-Together

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:58:39 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

Jadzia and I are hosting a new monthly activity for musicians!

This is actually two activities in one, and you can come to either or
both...

First half:  We will play easy music and go at a relaxed pace. We will help
you with your instrument (as much as we can.) We encourage everyone, even
total beginners, to come to this part.

Our goal is to provide something that both challenges and empowers everyone
participating.

More experienced players are encouraged to come to this part too and make
it more challenging for themselves: try a new instrument (we have lots you
can try), reading a different clef, or reading from original notation.

Second half: More advanced music. Bring an instrument that you are
comfortable sight reading on. More novice players are welcome to stay and
try the music, but we won't slow down.

The dates will be:

Sunday, May 4, 4:00-7:00 PM
Sunday, June 8, 4:00-7:00 PM