[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Volunteers

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:32:51 UTC 2014

Greetings!

St. Cecilia is fast approaching and I am wrangling up volunteers for the
day.  Here are the positions we need filled.

Gate for Saturday, May 10
9-11 (1 person needed)
11-1 (1 person needed)
1-3 (2 people needed)
3-5 (2 people needed)

Lunch Tavern
Dish washer attendant - As a way of encouraging people to use Medieval
plates, cups, and flatware, Mistress Arin would like to have a dish washing
station. The attendant would be needed during and direcly after the lunch
break to oversee the dish washing area and help speed things along.

Tear Down ~9pm May 10
We need some people to help assist in tearing down site after the concert.
Mostly this will involve returning the classrooms to their original
configurations, putting away tables and chairs, and taking out trash.  Many
hands make light work and I would guess that this will only take one hour.

Please let me know what areas you are able and willing to volunteer for and
thank you in advance for helping to make St Cecilia a successful event in
its third year!