[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Volunteers

Karen St J wildvioletstorm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 14:20:33 UTC 2014

Re St Cecelia Volunteers

I can do gate anytime, plug me in as you see fit.  Plus tear down.

Agnoletta
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:33 AM, Matt Lagemann <malagemann at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings!

St. Cecilia is fast approaching and I am wrangling up volunteers for the day.  Here are the positions we need filled.

Gate for Saturday, May 10
9-11 (1 person needed)
11-1 (1 person needed)
1-3 (2 people needed)
3-5 (2 people needed)

Lunch Tavern
Dish washer attendant - As a way of encouraging people to use Medieval plates, cups, and flatware, Mistress Arin would like to have a dish washing station. The attendant would be needed during and direcly after the lunch break to oversee the dish washing area and help speed things along.

Tear Down ~9pm May 10
We need some people to help assist in tearing down site after the concert.  Mostly this will involve returning the classrooms to their original configurations, putting away tables and chairs, and taking out trash.  Many hands make light work and I would guess that this will only take one hour.

Please let me know what areas you are able and willing to volunteer for and thank you in advance for helping to make St Cecilia a successful event in its third year!