[Cynnabar] Spring Revel Activity!

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:06:41 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone! The Spring Revel comes upon us quickly!!! I would like to note that I will be bringing bubbles for both children and adults alike. Some of them have the potential to be messy so I will try to have some trash bags with me to cover clothing. But there is a possibility they can stain cloth. So if you can, Please bring something you wouldn't mind getting stained. I will keep this particular activity away from others should we choose to do it. :) I will also have the jousting game, Possibly materials to make dolls, and will try to bring some games. I'm excited to see everyone!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"