[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Pennsic_Teachers] Reminder: Get your classes into the On-Site Book, Register your classes NOW

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:41:09 UTC 2014

Forwarded important reminder to all that plan to teach at Pennsic!

Reminder!
We are only one week away from the deadline for you to get your classes
into the University Schedule in time to have your classes printed in the
On-Site Book!!!
While we will continue to accept new classes all the way up to and during
the War, classes that are submitted after May 1 will not be in the class
listing in the on-site book.
Of course, we'll still list them in the University Point desk books, on the
White boards, in the Pennsic Independent, and of course in the "thing";
just not the book.
Go to http://thing.PennsicUniversity.org and register your classes NOW for
the best possible visibility!

Capt Elias Gedney
Pennsic University Chancellor, PW43

 __._,_.___
to sender
<gedney1 at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Get%20your%20classes%20into%20the%20On-Site%20Book%2C%20Register%20your%20classes%20NOW>
to group
<Pennsic_Teachers at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Get%20your%20classes%20into%20the%20On-Site%20Book%2C%20Register%20your%20classes%20NOW>
 Start
a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Pennsic_Teachers/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbGw5bjFnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzUwMTQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTgxMjAyNTE->
 Messages
in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Pennsic_Teachers/conversations/topics/2535;_ylc=X3oDMTM1cjRpb292BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzUwMTQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMyNTM1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5ODEyMDI1MQR0cGNJZAMyNTM1>(1)

 [image: Yahoo!
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
Terms
of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>