[Cynnabar] Spring Revel This Sunday!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 15:41:47 UTC 2014

Great Citizens of Cynnabar!

Just a quick reminder about the Spring Revel this Sunday (4/27) at Island Park! His Excellency and I look forward to seeing everyone there in their garb for the Baronial photo!

The events will probably go as follows, though all times are approximate based on attendance and weather:
12 pm - Revel begins
1 pm - Champions Tournaments begin and pick-up (or practice) fighting
approx. 4 pm - Baronial Court
Baronial photo should follow court (since we're gathered)
approx. 4:30 or 5 pm - Grilling and Food!
Please remember to bring your fighting kit, crafts or other activities and a dish to pass and meat for the grill. We do have activities for children (see Stephanie Bates posts) and there will be some activities for newcomers! Also, we do have the proper permits for alcohol should you like to revel in that manner!

Weather so far looks great --- remember, rain or shine, though -- we'll be there!

Yours in Service,
Hannah and Tairdelbach

Event website:
Spring Revel: April 27, 2014 | The Barony of Cynnabar

 Spring Revel: April 27, 2014 | The Barony of Cynnabar
Unto the People of Cynnabar do Tairdelbach and Hannah send Greetings,
View on cynnabar.org Preview by Yahoo

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”
-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner