[Cynnabar] Baronial Militia Fix your Stuff III

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:51:12 UTC 2014

It's that time again for the Militia to get it's gear in order and ready
itself for the upcoming season!

Once again Captain Jasen Irenfest will be hosting this at his house.

It will be on May 7th 2014 starting a 6pm. He will provide Burgers for
consumption, but any other food and/or beverages will need to be brought by
those attending.

Also if you have need for very specific tools or other assistance please
let him or I know so we can do our best to make sure your needs will be met.

If you need directios to his place please contact him directly at:
knightmarshal at cynnabar.org

I look forward to seeing many of you there as we prepare for the summer!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran