[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 08/18/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Aug 18 02:49:23 UTC 2014

Below is the meeting agenda for Monday, August 18th meeting.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Enhanced practice: Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct 26th) -

Grand Day of Tournament (Nov. 15th, 2014) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (December 5th 6:PM to 10:PM) –

Wassail! (Dec. 20th, 2014) -

Old Business

Mass Meeting Demo (Tuesday, Sept. 23rd 6:30PM to 9:PM) – This is for the
Barony supporting the Mass Meeting demo for U of Michigan campus. Held after
Festifall to help recruit new members. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat, Dec. 13th and Sun, Dec 21st) – This is to
support our annual gift wrapping in garb we do for Nicola’s Bookstore. This
is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Business

Announcements