[Cynnabar] Poll returns

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Aug 22 23:23:24 UTC 2014

Greetings this fine day to the fine members of the fine Barony of Cynnabar!
(I should be fined for writing that.)

I have received word from the Kingdom Group Transitions Deputy as of earlier
in the week, only about 25% of the just over 100 member polls sent have been
received. This number is too LOW! If you have NOT sent in your polls, please
do so soon!

While we have until September 3rd to send them in (postmarked), we should
not wait till the last minute. I'd rather have enough returns already in
hand before that date where we will know that we have a valid rate of return
from the members of our Barony so they can continue with the selection
process. What's that number? If we can get at least a 40-50% return on the
polls, we should be OK. Over 50% return would be awesome!

Please send them in!

-Finn

The fine seneschal of the fine Barony of Cynnabar