[Cynnabar] For those of you not on Facebook, or who may have missed these...

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Aug 24 01:17:41 UTC 2014

Everyone has their Idea of the perfect Wassail in mind. I'm looking to develop it and make it the grand holiday we all want out of it as best as I can. To do that, I need to know what you think of it. Please take a brief moment to fill out this survey, I promise it doesn't take long! thank you for all of your help!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gr0-196k49pYU-LUfcT5ENN3AMAUORW6Hp7pHT7PFBU/viewform?usp=send_form

Like the first, If you have children and haven't filled out this survey about baronial and children who often participate in Cynnabar's local activities, Please do so that I may better respond in reports at that time! Thank you for your help!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VIbaFT1x4jajz4Pq6aRgqiB2Fwt4kh3twrDrtzuWe7U/viewform?usp=send_form
Thanks one more time for everyone's help and time. These surveys come and in the end do make for the way we operate and function! I hope you all are having an awesome day and look forward to hearing from you!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"