[Cynnabar] Info needed about New Comers

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Aug 26 23:57:16 UTC 2014

My plan is to go to Daye's house early Sunday morning before the revel starts. There is still Goldkey there that is not currently being used. My question for all is, would this be something we could have at Summer revel, some of the better pieces, that we could give to our new comers to start them off? If we aren't using it, do we need it? The other option is waiting some time and going through it for another garage sale in the new couple of years. Thoughts??? If everyone is okay with this, I will see what I can gather and bring!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"