[Cynnabar] Send in your polls - 6 days left

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Aug 29 02:33:05 UTC 2014

Greetings to the Barony of Cynnabar!

This is a reminder that your Baronial polls are due (postmarked) by
September 3rd.

Please remember, we need a good return on the number of polls to make sure
the Crown has a good representation of what we as a group think.

If you did not receive a poll because you live outside the official zip-code
list, you can find the non-member poll on the Kingdom web-site here:
http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/CynnabarNonMemberPoll.pdf  The
non-member polls are also read by the Crown and your opinion is heard as
well. So please, fill them out and send them in!

FILL OUT AND SEND IN YOUR POLLS! If you already have.THANK YOU!!!!

-Finn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar