[Cynnabar] Award Recommendations and Court Summons for Wassail Court

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Dec 2 16:09:15 UTC 2014

Unto the populace of Cynnabar, greetings!

As you know, His Excellency Ermenrich and I are beginning to prepare for
our court at Wassail on December 20. One of our most important duties as
baron and baroness is to recognize individuals in Cynnabar who are doing
great work. However, we can't see or hear everything, so if you know of
someone who deserves an award, we need that information! Please feel free
to email us or tell us in person.

For reference, the list of baronial awards and their descriptions is on the
Cynnabar website <http://cynnabar.org/awards>. And if you're wondering
whether someone already has an award, you can find out by viewing the
baronial Order of Precedence <http://cynnabar.org/oop-byname>, which is
up-to-date as of 11/15/2014.

Another quick note: We plan to send court summons to those whom we wish to
call up in court. For fun, these may use formal or even intimidating
language, so if you receive one, don't worry--you're not in trouble! But
please *do *let us know whether you will be able to attend.

In service,
Kasha Alekseeva,
Baroness of Cynnabar

Regarding: Award recommendations and court summons for Wassail
Second day, eleventh month