[Cynnabar] Heralds Night Recap Make Up Session

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Dec 2 16:20:34 UTC 2014

Kasha and I wanted to take this time to thank HL Simcha and Lord
Tristan for hosting another fun heraldry night. Eight people attended
Our workshop on being Our court herald. Not only did it help both
veteran and new heralds, it really helped Kasha and I think about what
We can do to make court a success.

On a related note, if you were unable to attend and would like to talk
to Us about being a herald in an upcoming court, please feel free to
contact Us. I know a few people expressed interest that could not make
it do to timing or illness. Once We have a few names We will see about
scheduling a make up session.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich
Baron of Cynnabar