[Cynnabar] Heralds Night Recap Make Up Session

Shoshana Jackson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Dec 10 19:25:47 UTC 2014

Unto His Excellency Ermenrich and the great populace of Cynnabar-
It was our honor and delight to host Herald Night (as always).  The exercise was most welcome and quite fun!  As Pentamere Regional Herald, I would love to see workshops such as this happen occasionally, as we often attract new members who may be interested in activities such as vocal heraldry, and these de-mystify the process.  Should Their Excellencies and Their Herald desire, I recommend such a workshop twice a year: in preparation for our busy autumn/winter season (GDoT and Wassail!) and again in the spring (St Cecelia, Terpsichore) or summer (in preparation for Pennsic War).
Again, it is our pleasure to host.  Thank you to those who came, and to Their Excellencies for putting together such an enjoyable activity!
In Service-
Chaya-Simcha bat YonahFenris Herald

| Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell