[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 12/07/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 8 04:11:54 UTC 2014

So this is the last full business meeting of the year. If there is any
critical items to discuss we will do so briefly before the Baronial Gift
Exchange on the meeting of the 15th. The next meeting after that will not be
until Jan. 12th! So come get your fill of Baronial Business Meeting
Awesomeness to tide you over till next year!

And if you are wondering about officer reports (since they were given at
just the last meeting), I will be accepting them via e-mail and can put them
out for everyone in the minutes from next meeting.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) –

Baronial Gift Exchange (Mon. Dec. 15th) – This is in place of our regular
business meeting. Any critical business items will still be discussed if
needed.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 17th – 19th, 2015 - $400) –

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) – Packet submitted to
Crown. Now we wait till Kingdome 12th Night Curia meeting for answer.

Old Business

New Business

Event proposal: Terpsichore at the Tower (Mar. 7th, 2015) – .

Group discussion

This is a new section as there were a couple of items that needed to be
discussed with the group, but no decisions were to be made (so not
“business” that needs group approval.

Announcements

No business meeting on Dec. 22nd