[Cynnabar] food request for Wassail

Fujinami no Kaede via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Dec 16 16:09:18 UTC 2014

I know this is late notice but we weren't even sure we were going until
recently, and then I had to realize that it's a potluck....

My husband has a lot of very serious food allergies.  I know that it has
already been asked for people to label ingredients (please!) but if people
could avoid bringing dishes with bananas in them, that would be greatly
appreciated.  He is *incredibly* allergic to bananas--he can't even be in
the same room as an unpeeled banana.  They trigger an anaphalactic reaction
in him.

I hope that this doesn't inconvenience anyone!

(I will also be posting this on the facebook page.)

YIS

Fujinami no Kaede-hime