[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 02/10/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:56:06 EST 2014

What do you get if cross a snowman and a shark ?
Frost bite!

Below are the meeting agenda for tomorrow’s meeting..

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

Spring Revel Event and Budget (April 27th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Grand Day of Tournament (Nov. 15th, 2014) –

Old Business

Costume Shop donation ($100 for muslin) – This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process Every year we try to give back to the costume
shop where we are generously allowed to use for our grab workdays (run by
Mistress Melisant) by donating needed muslin for them to use. The suggestion
is to by 2-3 bolts (about 50 yards) of muslin and if there is any money left
over it will go buying distilled water for the irons.

Saline Celtic Festival (July 11th and 12th) (demo support and $100 for
snacks and Gatorade) – This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process This is to support the annual event/demo at the Saline Celtic
Festival and spend up to $100 on snacks and Gatorade (the Festival provides
water).

New Business

Announcements