[Cynnabar] Scroll blank Challenge

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 17:23:44 EST 2014

Fellow Cynnabar scribes and scribal newcommers...your scriby Baroness calls you to "pen & brush" arms!

Please read below for the upcoming scribal challenge information for Val Day 2014. It'd be great if we could once again collect scrolls to enter as a Barony to gather points as a group. If you are interested and not sure how to make scrolls -- I'll gladly teach, just let me know!!!

Something great for these snowed in days to keep you busy and your mind off the weather.

Rules and directions can be found here.
http://webpages.charter.net/hiordis/mksbc/

I will gather them in advance if you are not attending -- or turn them in the day of the event under the group's name.

Yours,
Hannah

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”
-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner