[Cynnabar] Winterfest Tomorrow 4-8pm at the Michigan Union

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:45:36 EST 2014

Greetings!

The group just approved our plan to participate in WInterfest tomorrow at
4-8 pm in the Michigan Union! This is a U of M student recruitment
opportunity, and we definitely need more students in our group! I'm looking
for a few volunteers to take some shifts at our table and help out Birke,
Gregor, and I. If you're able to get to the Union and have some free time
between 4-8 pm, please e-mail me directly.

Thank you!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine