[Cynnabar] Citadel

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:16:42 EST 2014

Unto the populace of Cynnabar, Greetings!

While winter has kept us close to hearth and home, soon spring will arrive
with all its mirth and merriment.  In anticipation of these festive times,
the Spring Issue of the Citadel will be themed, “Fool’s Edition.”  I am
looking for submissions that have a humorous element.  It could be a joke
from the middle ages or told in a medieval fashion.  A submission could be
an article about jester’s or comedie d’arte.  A humorous photo or some
custom made marginalia is also acceptable.  Anything that is funny (and PG
rated) is welcome!  As always I also welcome adverts for events, things you
want to sell, or just a shout out to someone.

The date for the next Citadel is tentatively scheduled for March 8 so I
would like submissions no later than February 28. Thank you!

Your Baronial Chronicler,

Ermenrich