[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 01/20/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:55:53 EST 2014

Below are the meeting agenda for tomorrow’s meeting..

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Winterfeast Demo–

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Grand Day of Tournament (Nov. 15th, 2014) –

Old Business

Grand Day of Tournament Budget (up to $2000) – This is the 2nd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. Lady Agnoletta will be event steward.
Same budget planned as last year (site, prizes, fighter food, etc.) all but
lunch tavern.

Mass Meeting demo (Sept. 23rd) – This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. This is to support the demo as group. Same demo
planned as last year. Show (no combat) demo at the U. of Michigan from 6:PM
to 9:PM.

Capital investment of loaner crossbow ($50) – This is the 2nd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. Forrester Dillon is willing to sell the
Barony a crossbow to add to our Baronial archery loaner gear for only $50.
It is confirmed by some of our good archery folks that this is a good
beginner crossbow. It is also agreed that $50 is a VERY good bargain for
something like this.

Spring Revel Event and Budget (April 27th, 2014) – This is the 2nd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. This would be to support the event and
spend up to $175 for the site rental (includes alcohol permit).

New Business

Announcements